i will not disturb u again :')


finelly , dy da jupe some1 he really2 love . even its so hard to me to blve dis ,
but i ave to accpt it :') impossible for we together back .
tipu lha kn kalo ak ckp ak ta terkejut dy ckp cm 2 kt ak mlm 2 .
yeahh , im really2 suprise dear ! rupe2 dy suh col sb na gtaw
yang dy suda ade new gf :) n dets nite im so sad :(
nthg to say . i couldnt stands my tears . its falls again :'(
yeahh ! boys always make gurls cry !!
so SUCK N FUCK ! 
I WILL NOT TRUST BOY AGAIN N AGAIN IN MY LIFE !!
i try to erase u from my memory 
but i can't . and i hate dis feelings !  
and u said u wan see me epy ? dun wan me to cry again ?
go hand in hand ! u lie to me ! im so lonely wthout u .
how can i xpress dis feelings to u :(
i hope u being hepy wit her . u choose her . wht can i do ? NOTHING !!
i juz can smile but no one noe how i feel inside . :') 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog
i love This

Post a Comment